Formlabs Automation Ecosystem
24/7 – 3D printing:
mass-production with no interaction required
Maximize the throughput of your 3D printer fleet
The Formlabs Automation Ecosystem is a new addition to the range of professional desktop 3D printer in an industrial environment. This Formlabs 3D printing Automation Ecosystem will eliminate downtime and reduce costs per part. Lay3rs 3DPrinting Eindhoven (near Brainport Eindhoven, Brabant) is pleased to introduce you to Form Auto hardware attachment, the Fleet Control suite and High Volume Resin System: three new products that form together the Formlabs Automation Ecosystem.
Advantages of Formlabs Automation Ecosystem:
- You will minimize costs per part with labor of up to 80%.
- By printing, removing parts, and starting the next print autonomously, production doesn’t have to stop when you leave work.
- With Form Auto, batch post-process a bin full of parts at once in minutes.
- Form Auto is a hardware extension for the Form 3/B/+ printers that automatically remove finished parts from Build Platform 2 and starts the next printout without operator intervention.
- Fleet Control is a suite of newly available, advanced features in PreForm and Dashboard that enable easier management of multiple 3D printers with centralized queue management and automatic printer assignment.
Form Auto: automation hardware for your form 3/3+ 3D printers
Form Auto is an automated hardware extension for Form 3/3+ 3D printers that automatically removes finished parts from the Build Platform 2 and starts the next print without the need for operator interaction, enabling 24/7 printing without downtime.
Form Auto can finish and accept new prints autonomously to work through a multi-print queue. Click ‘Print’ from anywhere, and have many parts waiting for you.
Fleet Control: advanced printer management software
Fleet Control activates new, advanced features within our PreForm and Dashboard software that leverage automation and workflow optimization for advanced fleet management.
Transform how you manage a fleet of Formlabs SLA 3D printers and a group of users with automatic print-to-printer assignment, streamlined queueing, and optimized management.
The High Volume Resin System pumps resin directly into the resin tank from an external 5L Resin Bag, increasing your printer’s resin supply by five times the standard cartridge volume and reducing packaging waste by 96%.
The High Volume Resin System is made up of a 5L Resin Bag and a Resin Pump.
Start scaling your production now: ask for a quotation!
Save money and time with this latest Formlabs 3D printer
Minimize cost per part with labor savings of up to 80%*. The Formlabs Automation Ecosystem lets you significantly reduce the amount of labor needed to create each part. By printing, removing parts, and starting the next print autonomously, production doesn’t have to stop when you leave work. With Form Auto, batch post-process a bin full of parts at once in minutes.
* Calculation based on dental arches printed in Draft Resin at 200µm.