Lay3rs delivers high quality filament some carefully selected and tested for the most popular desktop 3D printers like Ultimaker, Builder and even the 3dprinterpen. We have all kinds of stock and can deliver directly, both in our shop on the Grote Berg 60 in Eindhoven or via the web shop you can buy the best filament. An overview of our products:
- PLA(Poly Lactic Acid) is a thermoplastic which is extruded from the starch of plants such as maize, cassava, sugar cane, corn or sugar beet. Because PLA is derived from biological sources, it is biodegradable. PLA, therefore, has a much lesser environmental impact than thermoplastics from fossil fuels. PLA is a powerful, user-friendly Premium PLA filament, ideal for 3D printing. The filament is somewhat modified, making it the typical Characteristics of PLA reserves, but is even stronger and less brittle.
- ABS(acrylonitril butadiene styrene) is a thermoplastic, such as its name implies, is produced from the polymerization of acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene. ABS is made from fossil fuels, which means that it is not biodegradable and has a greater environmental impact than PLA, for example. ABS is an extra strong impact resistant filament, ideal for 3D printing of solid objects.
- PVA filament is rapidly soluble in water, has good adhesion to plastics and prints easily. Therefore, it is an excellent support material for 3d printing with a dual-extruder.
- TPC FLEX 45 is a very flexible filament for 3D printing in place of rubber. The combination of flexibility, mechanical strength, durability, and good resistance against chemicals and high temperatures makes it a unique filament.
- TPC FLEX 65 is a semi-flexible filament for 3D printing. It is easy to knot as filament and the 3D prints are not too robust. The mechanical strength, durability, good resistance to chemicals and high temperatures makes it a unique filament.
At Lay3rs we do have an extra step to protect the environment. Lay3rs filament coils can be handed in to us and you will get a discount when you purchase a new role, for each filament coil you receive 0,25 ct in return return (maximum of 4 coils for each purchased filament). These coils are recycled and then reused in the production of new filament roles. We all want to do something to protect the environment and we believe that 3D printing can reduce the amount of waste in the world.